TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are for Rachel’s Balloons relating to hire services & event decoration.
1. If any of the details on the completed booking form or invoices are incorrect, insufficient or changed before the event please inform us as soon as possible to allow us to change our records accordingly.
2.If the facility is not available or set up at the promised time, décor may be left in the nearest acceptable location. Additional time required (if available) to complete the job will be billed at £20.00/hour.
3. Cancellation by the customer with less than 14 days notice will require 50% payment of the total value. Cancellation outside of this period by the customer will not require additional payment but all deposits from the time of booking are non refundable. We will endeavour to change the date of your booking to an alternative date wherever possible to avoid you incurring any unnecessary loss of payment.
4. A 30% or £50 deposit (whichever is the greatest) is required to secure a booking. Bookings are only guaranteed until a deposit has been received.
5. Final payment is due no later than 3-5 working days prior to events. Failure to make payment on time will result in the booking being cancelled and full payment remaining due.
6. Hired items must be returned to Rachel’s Balloons & Gifts after your event. Items not returned, damaged or lost will result in the customer being invoiced at full replacement value.
7. The owner is Miss Rachel Gardner t/a Rachel’s Balloon & Gifts.
8. The hirer is the lead name on the booking form.
9. At all times the hired goods remain the property of Rachel’s Balloons & Gifts.
10. The hirer will be solely responsible for the hired items from the time of delivery and set up and shall be alone responsible for ensuring safe keeping until they are returned to the owner.
11. The owner will not be held responsible for any damage to persons or property whilst the goods are under the responsibility of the hirer.
12. Replacement costs for hired equipment: 4’ illuminated numbers £150each, 190cm gold hoop £125, 200cm white hoop £190, Acrylic welcome signs £40, White metal easel £100, Low bearing frame with acrylic welcome sign £95, Copper 6’ frame £100, Wooden Baby Boxes £150.
13. Payment of your deposit and / or signature on your order or confirmation by email is deemed as you having read, accepted and understood these terms and conditions.
14. We may hold card details as a security deposit which may be used if goods are damaged or lost. We will invoice you first and inform you of any losses or damages before taking payment. Card details will be destroyed immediately and not stored.
SAFETY NOTICE Balloons are, by nature, temporary items. Although Rachel’s Balloons & Gifts uses only the finest quality balloons,some balloons will occasionally deflate sooner than expected and will also be adversely affected by wind, rain, rough handling, sunlight and other uncontrollable factors. Latex balloons pose no threat to humans, wildlife or the environment WHEN handled responsibly. Broken or uninflated balloons can cause harm to young children and pets and should be disposed of immediately. Children under the age of 8 should be under constant adult supervision while playing with latex balloons. Balloons are a choking hazard and clients are responsible for not giving balloons to children three (3) years of age and younger. Our latex balloons are 100% biodegradable, but should not be released. They should be popped and disposed of. Inhaling helium can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness and even death. Under no circumstances inhale helium from balloons or from a helium tank. Inhaling helium is dangerous and can result in asphyxiation.
Privacy & Cookies
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
Rachel's Balloons & Gifts website will:
Remember what is in your shopping basket
Remember where you are in the order process
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will:
Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This website will:
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
To obtain automatic updates of our Products you must "Opt In" to our Email Newsletter during the Checkout process.
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.